The bibliography was created using ProCite Version 5.0. It can be searched using the Reference WebPoster software.
To start searching, click here and select "Seafood Technology Bibliography" as your database.
Here are a few tips.
- Use the Advanced Search option as this allows you to search multiple terms and all fields.
- Search the "All non-indexed fields" as well as "All indexed fields" for the most complete search. The indexed fields include Author, Keyword, Periodical, and Publication Year. Non-indexed fields include Titles and Notes.
- Do not use a truncation symbol; the software assumes that you want to search for multiple endings.
- Do spell correctly, but don't worry about case sensitivity.
- Use the keywords "Thawing," "Wastewater," "Composting," and "Byproducts" if you want those sections of the bibligraphy.
For more searching help, click here.
Contact for help.