Willamette Seminar Rooms are available for presentations, meetings and workshops.
The Valley Library Classroom Use and Reservation Guidelines
- Must be scheduled one week in advance using the Room Reservation Form.
- To check availability, go to:
- NOTE: If you are having your event catered or bringing in equipment, note that on the room reservation form.
- Key, crank, and podium key checkout
- Training and Questions
- If you have not used the projection system before, you must sign up for training. There is a place on the classroom Reservation Form to do this, or contact the Library Information Desk at 541 737-7295.
East & West sides
- Wireless Connection
- Whiteboard with markers and erasers
- Pull-down screen
- Projector (ceiling mount)
- Speakers (wall mount)
- Help Line
- Polycom Soundstation2 (for conference calls you need to contact Telecom)
West side only
- Podium with computer connected to projector and sound
- If you are using a mac, bring an adaptor for the projector cable or check one out from the Circulation Desk
- Phone number 7-5310
East side only
- Podium with Laptop connected to projector and sound
- If you are using a mac, bring an adaptor for the projector cable
- PolyCom System
- Phone number 7-9433