Computers are located on the second (main) floor of the Valley Library.
Types of computers
- ONID-only computers provide internet access, library resources, and have pre-installed programs. These workstations are available to OSU students, faculty and staff with a valid ONID account. These computers permit saving of files to the network, a USB flash drive, or burned to a CD or DVD.
- Computers for Valley Library patrons are available to library card or computer-use cardholders. The computers offer access to the library catalog, databases and electronic journals.
- Internet Explorer
- Open Office
- Daily time limit of three hours
- There are five computers that provide up to one hour of continuous use.
- There are three computers that provide up to three hours of continuous use.
Computer users must be 16 years-old or have a valid library or computer use card. Library and computer-use cards require a parent/guardian signature for patrons under 16 years of age.